IT compliance expert
Welcome, my dear friend, to the exciting world of IT compliance! Or as we like to call it, the never-ending battle between the forces of chaos and order in the digital realm.
Here at Spectre Advisory, we are seeking a highly skilled, intelligent, and above all, fun individual to join our team as an IT Compliance Expert. Our mission is to provide unparalleled services in the realm of cyber and information security management, and we need someone who can help us maintain our standard of excellence.
So, are you ready to be the digital superhero that saves the day, every day? Then read on, and see if you have what it takes to join our team.
So, if you’re ready to join our team of mischievous geniuses and help us save the digital world from chaos, send us your resume and a cover letter that shows us why you’re the right person for the job. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
What’s in it for you
You will receive an indefinite contract with a salary that’s not just market-conforming, it’s market-dominating. And let’s not forget about the cherry on top: a company car.
We want our employees to be healthy and happy, so we’ve included group and hospitalization insurance. Just in case you fall into a datalake or something.
The work environment at Spectre Advisory is challenging, in the most delightful way. Every day brings new and exciting problems to solve, and we provide ample opportunities for our employees to grow both technically and personally.
And let’s not forget about the open company culture. We believe in fostering a sense of community and allowing our employees to grow and flourish within the company.
Starting salary: €2,700.00 per month.
- A degree in computer science, information security, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT compliance and information security management
- A deep understanding of relevant laws, regulations, and best practices in the field of information security
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box and bring a unique and quirky perspective to the team
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive IT compliance program
- Conducting regular audits and risk assessments to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and best practices
- Providing guidance and support to other departments in the areas of IT compliance and information security
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the field and continuously improving our IT compliance program
- Making security fun and engaging for our team and our clients